Collection Agents (Call Center)1 Vacantes
Callcenter en Santo Domingo de Guzmán, Distrito Nacional
- Salario: 27.000,00 $ (Neto mensual)
- Categoría: Comercial / Ventas / Atención al Cliente
- Subcategoría Callcenter
- Localidad: Santo Domingo de Guzmán
- Activo desde: 14/10/2021
- Jornada: Tiempo Completo
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo determinado
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Integradial focuses on developing solutions to help contact centers and offer better experiences to their customers in every interaction, through any channel, by means of an all-in-one software platform.
In this job opening, We are seeking dedicated and committed individuals to join our team. The ideal candidate must be fluent in English and able to answer consumer's questions regarding their account, negotiate payment in full or acceptable repayment arrangements.
This is a fully remote job.
Salary: (TO BE CONFIRMED) plus bonuses based on performance.
Schedule: 9:00-18:00 hrs. (TO BE CONFIRMED)
We offer paid training as well as paid holidays.
The selected candidates will work under a 2-month contract, with an extension to 7 months and then an indefinite contract.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacting customers to negotiate repayment on past due debt
- Combination of Inbound and Outbound calls
- Update customer files and account information after every call
- Report to supervisors and managers
- Meet and exceed individual daily/weekly/monthly targets
- Notifying and contacting debtors of past due balances by telephone, email, mail etc.
- Negotiating payment in full and or repayment arrangements
- Utilizing skip-tracing tools to locate debtors
- Handle debtor?s inquiries and discuss their account status
- Implement our collection processes and procedures in a professional and diplomatic manner, to maximize recovery and minimize debt.
- Collection experience preferred.
- Call Center experience is an asset
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work productively and produce results in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Drive to succeed and strong work ethic
- Ability to think quickly and be creative with financial sourcing options
- Outstanding sales and negotiation skills
Pro Collections Ltd is an equal opportunity employer, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
If you are contacted regarding a job opportunity, please advise us if you require accommodation.
Apply and join the winning team today!