Administrative Analyst1 Vacantes
Administración en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Administración
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 21/06/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for an Administrative Analyst to provide full support to the Admin and Finance teams. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Coordinate with various departments aiming to organize the procurement process and to get the necessary approvals.
- Receive purchase requests from various departments within the company and get price quotes from
suppliers. Contact the suppliers to schedule deliveries or to discuss terms and conditions.
- Collaborate with suppliers and resolve daily issues.
- Process employee credit card expense reports, including verification of receipts and enter into the
- Manage vendor relations and build effective partnerships.
- Assist accounting team with gathering supporting information for audits and/or financial institutions
- Assist in projects as needed.
- Locate and collect information to perform analysis, working with different departments.
- Perform a variety of duties related to administrative support such as review of policies, procedures and processes, as well as implement improvements.
- Providing internal support for departments and management in order to increase efficiency, productivity, or profitability. Present ideas for improvements.
You Must Have:
- Minimum of 1 year of experience working in similar positions.
- Excellent communication skills and interpersonal relationships.
- Similar positions in companies that offer Software Development outsourcing (desirable).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with effective delivery.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!