DevOps + Python Technical Interviewer1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 21/06/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a DevOps + Python Technical Interviewer to execute and improve the technical assessment and evaluation of candidates and their qualities.
What You?ll Do:
- Interview candidates with the sole objective of assessing their technical knowledge and skills.
- Collaborate with a team of interviewers in the correct application of the technical assessment and standardized processes.
- Help candidates (who had previously passed our minimum assessments) improve any weak points in their technical knowledge before they are assigned to a project.
- Improve existing tests and create new ones, as well as looking for new ways of automating technical assessments.
- Audit, control, and elaborate new metrics and reports of the area.
You Must Have:
- Proven academic experience.
- Proven experience working as a Software Engineer.
- Deep knowledge in DevOps + Python Development, both practical and theoretical.
- General knowledge of other programming languages and frameworks (is a plus).
- Experience evaluating technical skills (is a plus).
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible hours - make your own schedule!
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Hardware setup for you to Work from home.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!
You can check out more opportunities in our jobs site: jobs.bairesdev.com.