Internship Controlling REF#51004 Vacantes
Contabilidad / Finanzas en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Administración / Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Subcategoría Contabilidad / Finanzas
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 30/06/2020 - 13:30:29 pm
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are looking for advanced students to join our Finance and Business Administration team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handle multiple tasks and with marked attention to details. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
- Provide support to the areas of Administration, Accounting, Management Control and Finance.
- Identify problems, come up with solutions and lead their implementation.
- Identify cross-company improvement opportunities.
- Present, define and analyze reports and data in order to maximize the efficiency different areas and the company as a whole.
- Actively collaborate with the different Managers of the company promoting and leading new initiatives tending to improve the functioning of the different areas and increase their productivity.
What are we looking for:
- Students of the careers of Public Accountant, Business Administration, Finance and related.
- Advanced level of English, both oral and written.
- Analytical abilities and learning capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-oriented, focus on results and ability to adapt to new roles.
- Prioritize effectively in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good academic average will be a plus.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!