Press and PR Manager1 Vacantes
Marketing en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Marketing / Publicidad / Producción Audiovisual
- Subcategoría Marketing
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 14/10/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Press & PR Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Press and PR Manager to join our Marketing Team. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. It is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast, and online media.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Develop, create content and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, byline articles, keynote presentations, and related materials.
- Design and review the online content in media announcements and media kits.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a regular basis.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them.
- Plan, implement and manage public relations programs.
- Plan and budget for PR events, programs, and initiatives.
- Help in designing and reviewing a variety of promotional and marketing materials.
- Develop and implement PR policies and procedures.
- Determine KPIs for the PR department.
- Measure and provide reports on each PR campaign.
- Produce content for various speeches and events.
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy, as needed.
- Maintain good relationships with media.
- Organize promotional events, press conferences, tours, visits, and exhibitions.
- Analyze media coverage; develop responses when needed.
- Create presentations, articles, reports, and information for websites, blogs, and social media account.
- Keep annual calendars of events, targets, and activities organized.
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- University Graduate in Advertising, Journalism, Communication, Public Relations, or similar areas.
- 8+ years verifiable experience in similar positions.
- Proactivity, business vision, ability to manage high-performance teams, dynamism, planning, organizational capacity and autonomy, creativity, excellent interpersonal relationships, results, and customer orientation, and have a lot of flexibility.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Knowledge of Office, HTML and Google Analytics, and social platforms.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!