Procurement Analyst1 Vacantes
Comercio Exterior en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Compras / Comercio Exterior
- Subcategoría Comercio Exterior
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 21/06/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Procurement Analyst to determine supply needs for products and services, as well as to participate in negotiations of favorable procurement contracts and prices with selected vendors and suppliers.
What You?ll Do:
- Determine purchase needs along with internal areas.
- Maintain and update a list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development.
- Research and compare suppliers, goods, and services.
- Review of supplier contracts.
- Prepare cost-benefit analysis reports for review by managers.
- Select the most suitable suppliers in terms of reliability, product quality, and cost-efficiency.
You Must Have:
- 2+ Years of experience in similar positions.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or Accounting.
- Knowledge of SAP or SAP B1.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced English level.
- 100% remote work and flexible schedule.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Extensive opportunities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!