Python Developer1 Vacantes
Sistemas en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 10/06/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is proud to be one of the fastest-growing companies in Latin America and a welcoming, highly rated employer (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3). With more than 2,000 employees in 27 countries and world-class clients from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies, we?re only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. BairesDev runs on talent. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of IT Talent and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects for companies like Google, Pinterest, and Udemy.
About the Role:
We are looking for Python Senior Developers to join our Development team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive people, team players passionate about programming in this language and oriented to provide the best experience to the end user. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest growing companies in the industry!
These developers will face numerous technical challenges, so they must use current technologies, get involved in the mobile world, web applications, devices, etc.
What You?ll Do:
- Create automation systems and tools to configure, monitor, and orchestrate data infrastructure and pipelines.
- Create data integration services to help onboard new customers as quickly as possible.
- Maintain ongoing reliability, performance, and support of the data infrastructure, providing solutions based on application needs and anticipated growth.
You Must Have:
- 5+ years of practical experience in Python and Django development.
- Experience in development with object-oriented programming is desirable.
- 3 years of development using other programming languages.
- Good skills with XML and relational databases (Oracle / MS SQL / MySQL).
- Strong professional experience working with large data structures (including XML) and algorithms.
- Advanced English level.
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
Are you interested in joining the most talented IT team in Latin America? Do you want to work for an innovative tech company with the resources of a multinational market leader? Are you ready to do the best work of your professional life? If so, we want to hear from you. Apply today!