Research and Development Internship REF#49684 Vacantes
Sistemas en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Informática / Telecomunicaciones
- Subcategoría Sistemas
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 30/06/2020 - 16:30:13 pm
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Otro tipo de contrato
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 4
- Idiomas: Inglés
BairesDev is the leading software development company in the Americas. With more than 1000 employees working on projects around the world, a sustained average annual growth of over 50%, and recognized by Inc. in the Top 10 Silicon Valley fastest-growing private companies, BairesDev is guiding the digital transformation of some of the top companies in the world, such as Google, Rolls-Royce, Pinterest, EY, SiriusXM, Motorola & ViacomCBS.
Recognized by Clutch.co as a Top B2B Technology Services Company, BairesDev has offices across the United States, Canada, Europe, and Latin America and offers an exceptional work environment in which employees can thrive, working in multicultural teams, with flexible schedules and endless growth opportunities.
BairesDev is on a mission to offer world-class Custom Software Development services. The company employs only the Top 1% IT Talent to create solid engineering teams that provide end-to-end delivery of Technology Solutions. Be prepared to work alongside industry leaders on cutting-edge projects in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
We are offering an interesting internship program in the R&D department. This department is, without a doubt the most interesting and challenging area of the company: all products developed here handle a data volume of billions of records and it?s also very interesting on an algorithm creation/execution perspective.
- Participate in a diverse range of projects for all areas inside the company.
- Provide support for different needs within the teams of BairesDev.
- Analyze and improve cross company processes.
- Design and execute plans for optimization.
What are we looking for:
- Students from Systems Engineering, Computer Science and related careers, looking forward on taking their first steps in their professional life.
- Good English level is desirable, both spoken and written (not a must).
- Excellent compensation plan, well above the market average.
- Possibility of remote work and flexible schedules.
- Training plans.
- Extensive possibilities for growth and professional development thanks to our mentoring system.
If you are interested in being part of a team composed of the best professionals and working 100% goal-oriented in an innovative environment, but with the structure and resources of a multinational market leader, do not hesitate to apply!