Talent Acquisition Internship1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 14/10/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Talent Acquisition - Internship at BairesDev
We are looking for Young Professionals to join the Recruitment team and participate in different projects made up of multicultural teams distributed throughout the world. We are looking for proactive, dynamic people and team players, with great organizational capacity, accustomed to handling multiple tasks, and with marked attention to detail. This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry!
What You?ll Do:
- Perform the candidate selection process evaluating their knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Apply, monitor, and suggest improvements in our recruitment practices.
- Propose new recruitment strategies.
- Identify new opportunities to find potential talents.
- Act as a point of contact and build quality relationships with candidates and clients during the selection process.
- Detect opportunities for improvement in current processes.
- Participate in different projects with the different managers of the company.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- Students of the careers Human Resources, Psychology, Law, Business Administration, Translation and related.
- Analytical abilities and learning capacity.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-oriented, focus on results, and able to adapt to new roles.
- Prioritize effectively in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good academic average will be a plus.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!