Talent Outreach Manager1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 14/10/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Talent Outreach Manager at BairesDev
We are looking for a Talent Outreach Manager to join our company. Using creative candidate attraction strategies, this position will be based on headhunting and attracting top talent to our business.
What You?ll Do:
- Create communications to engage candidates through email, inMail, and phone outreach to establish relationships and build your network/pipeline.
- Train the team in techniques for Sales and Cold Calls.
- Come up with creative ways to increase the conversion of candidates into applicants.
- Manage the team based on KPIs and continuous improvement.
- Build the team and conduct performance reviews.
- Actively collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
- Help writing compelling Job Descriptions.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
- Experience Leading Teams based on KPIs and metrics to measure and increase the team?s performance.
- Experience in all full lifecycle recruiting components including, but not limited to talent sourcing, assessing, applicant tracking, closing offer processes, and relationship management.
- Experience in the IT Industry head-hunting.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!