Talent Outreach Specialist1 Vacantes
Recursos Humanos en Santo Domingo Este, Santo Domingo
- Salario: A convenir
- Categoría: Recursos Humanos / Relaciones Públicas
- Subcategoría Recursos Humanos
- Localidad: Santo Domingo Este
- Activo desde: 14/10/2021
- Jornada: Desde Casa
- Tipo de Contrato: Contrato por tiempo indefinido
- Cantidad de Vacantes: 1
Who we are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
Talent Outreach Specialist at BairesDev
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Talent Outreach/Talent Advocate Specialist to join our team and help our candidates with finding their new job at BairesDev. Outreach/Advocates work with thousands of candidates so they are well aware of the pains of a job search/change experience. You will play a pivotal role to engage with top talent and will be responsible for delivering an amazing candidate experience and set candidates up for success on the platform so that they can find a job they love.
What You?ll Do:
- Contact candidates and help them to sign up for a job at BairesDev.
- Craft and send recruitment messages with the goal of a high response rate.
- Build relationships with the candidates on professional networks, via email, phone, and video conference.
- Understand candidates' needs and next steps in their careers to suggest the best options at BairesDev.
- Actively collaborate with different managers to align priorities.
Here?s what we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in Talent Recruitment.
- Experience with online and phone sales techniques.
- Experience in IT Industry head-hunting.
- Advanced English level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
- Flexible hours - make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation ? well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!